Festivities, celebrations or the regular parties spark the new level of excitements within you, but there is always a regret attached to it, which comes with some extra pounds attached to your body.
Sadly, these extra pounds take longer to be shed due to the regular absence of acquiring time to hit the gym and get rid of consequences caused by the sweet sins from the food menu.
Alas!!! This situation is experienced largely by everybody, who understands the worth of staying fit but don’t get enough time to practice.
Hence, the outbreak of diseases is expected and followed by those unnecessary doctor appointments coupled with the heavy medical bills.
There mere thought of this vision is a nightmare and gives a chilling feel down to your spine.
Can there be a solution to manage this catastrophe???
Yes, there is a very common issue and easily be handled with the intervention of technology at your doorstep.
Are you confused that what am I referring even to???
Well, peeps, you don’t need to get confused anymore because the reply is Treadmill.
“The treadmill is a great way to burn extra calories every day and it really does help you to lose weight.”
How To Do This???
Aim…yes you need to aim to challenge your body by changing the workout throughout the week with harder days alternating with easier days.
The best aspect of the treadmill is that it lets you lose weight easily at home without paying the hefty fee in gyms.
Many people fall for this misconception that treadmill is boring and full of monotonous, but eventually, this is all wrong, since treadmill gives you the convenience to enjoy the workout regime in front of your favorite programme while watching TV.
In this process, the time would fly you can burn those extra calories without a fail.
Hence, it is the cherishing way to lose weight and treadmill lets you enjoy the opportunity to shed weight.
But in order to make you a perfectionist, in this post some of the steps I am going to mention, let’s take a look further…
- Initiate the workout regime with a succinct warm-up exercise like a slow walk.
- Dress workout dress and keep a towel handy and cover your feet with joggers.
- Now start with a 30-minute walk and continue this for the next 2 to 3 days and increase the duration gradually.
- Pick one hill workout programmed on the treadmill every week for approx 20 to 30 minutes, just ensure to maintain the normal speed.
- Each week, keep including one workout- twice the time length and go slowly for the entire workout.
- Warm-up for 10 minutes and keep increasing the speed for 30-60 seconds.
- Recover in 60-90 seconds and repeat the interval.
- Also, keep a watch on your calorie intake for the efficient weight loss.
- Don’t cut the calories completely, but consume only what is required.
These tips can only effective if you are using the right treadmill for your regime. The best quality treadmill or I must say the best treadmill in India is only available with the leading sports company Cosco.
To know more about Cosco